Friday, July 31, 2009

Can anyone suggest a name for my Blue Fronted Amazon. He is a one year old male.?


Answers:
Jake is a nice name I had one named charlie
"Rainy Daze". Cause rainy day's and Mondays always make me blue.
Hamish :)
Tony - seems a reliable name for some reason. The funny thing about names is that we always assosiate them with the people that we know. So in other words if you knew a psychopath by the name of Tony you may be cringing about now. How about your grandads name, he'd never let you down alive or dead!
My mom has an orange winged amazon called Jake and my sister has a yellow crested called Chester. You could look at te ending credits of a film. There are usually nice and unusual names.
I had one called Samson. I now have a yellow crowned called Jemima and a grey called Max.
But what have you been calling him for the last year???
Dakota Blue, first name Dakota, last or middle name Blue ( you can use your last name for him if you like) I always give my pets full names because they are people to me. Best of luck to you, you might just try speaking different names to him to see if he has a positive reaction.
Noisey cause thats all they do make noise all day long
dexter. charlie. harry. dylan. bobby(after the boys in blue)
Titan, Flynn, Ged, Monty.ok not funny, Seven..still not funny. Good luck

1 comment: