Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Are my birdees okay?.!?

I have 3 budgies well.. had 3 i only have 2 now but i am going to minniapolis to go shopping and will be there for awhile i want to know if my 2 remaining birdees will be okay or die of depresstion. This happend awhile ago well. no long but i just want to be safe..%26#92;
Thanks for your answers.
Answers:
Provided you are not away over night,they should be fine,they have each other to keep them company. Be sure to check water/food before you go,refreshing if need be.Make sure there is nothing that can cause them stress whilst you are out. Leaving a radio on will help...
As long as they've got enough food, and always have fresh water, your birds will be fine.
Your spelling however...
It depends on how long you go shopping for. For example I went for a weekend away and my three budgies stayed behind in their big cage. When I got back they were perfectly fine. Before I left I cleaned the cage and replaced any bedding and provided fresh food and water and then I left.
I suppose they will be okay if its just for two days or something just make sure they have fresh food, water, etc.
Hope this helps and enjoy your shopping!
Namek
naht if ur taking good care of them

No comments:

Post a Comment