Thursday, July 30, 2009

Baby Gold and Blue Macaw?

Hi guys Ihave a Blue and Gold baby Macaw he, or she is 2 month old only, But I din't know that they grow up so much, so my aparment it's to small for this kind of bird, it cost to me 1,000 thousand dollars he, or she is very nice he likes to play so much.
I'am very sad because I love this bird but Ican't keep he or she, I don't know the sex of this bird but it's so cute, Hi has a big cage special for him I paid 300 dollars for the cage, so I'am loking for a new hose for him I asking 1,200 dollars for the bird and the cage and some toys, Please if you know someone let me know I live in Queens, New York thanks.
Answers:
If you love your bird, then just make room for it. Find a way to manage. Giving her up could be the biggest mistake you've ever made. :)
You bought it, you can't just throw her away like an object. She's your responsibility. Make room for her, and then research as much as you can and make sure you are spending heaps of time with her each day.
Let me get this straight: You got a macaw and DIDN'T do any research that told you these are BIG birds?
Put a classified ad in the paper OR let a local pet store that sells birds take it on consignment. You probably will not get $1200 for him/her.
Why did you by a bird without researching it. Also, many people know Macaws get big. You should do A LOT of research before you buy another pet of ANY KIND. I hope this baby finds a good home.
This is why you need a stupid permit to be walking around with. Sellers of any kind need to be informed on this kind of thing.
I am in AWE that you would take the time to gather 1,000.00 for something you know nothing about. I can't comprehend the fact that you didn't know Macaw's get big. What kind of gelatinous hole did you crawl out of ?
Post it here its free and you can post pics free
www.hoobly.com
sorry to be rude, but who the hell does not know how big a macaw gets? its not some mixed puppy where you have to guess the size. come on!!! maybe is the noise or how hard it is to handfeed but im not buying the size story. i live in a 2 bedroom apartment thats a little on the smaller side and i have a blue crowned conure, a sun conure, 7 lovebirds, 4 parakeets, a congo african grey, a parrotlet and a guinea pig, and thats not to mention 3 kids, my husband and my self. i know none of my birds is even close to a macaw but there is a lot of them(mostly rescues) and they are all allowed flying time and are happy. i handfed my grey and i know how hard it is and how long it takes and im guessing thats your problem. good luck getting $1200, there is a guy on the nj craigslist trying to sell his for $600 with no luck.
That was a stupid thing to do, buying a bird without researching it surely you have seen photos of these magnificent birds it seems a good price for what you are offering but think a lot before you do anything so stupid again
I don't know who needs their butt kicked worse...you or the incompetent person who sold you that bird.
PLEASE do find a new home for it, preferably with someone who cares enough to do some research on what they are buying,

No comments:

Post a Comment