Monday, May 24, 2010

Do I have any pet?


Answers:
Not anymore.
i dont know, do u?
So, do you or do you not?
I am presently a contestant on Who Wants To Be a Millionaire with Meredith Vieira and your question has just popped up...I first used one of my lifelines: 50/50 - and the dog and cat were eliminated...then I used my call a friend lifeline and I called my psychic mom in Wisconsin but that was a waste of time...no answers came to her at all [see why I don't believe in psychic ability -well my mom has it but it comes and goes]...so I then used my next lifeline: the audience and the audience came up with a tie between the bird and the fish, [the audience is usually right, but what can you do when it's a tie-you just can't decide]...but since I had reached the $25,000 dollar question, I used my final option and switched the question. The next question was even easier: What pet is man's best friend? A] a cat B] a dog
C] a bird D] a fish
I answered it correctly, without having any lifelines left because I used them all up on your question. I said B] a dog.
Um a bird maybe. You ask stupid questions. Stop wasting our time.
yes, no, maybe so
I think you are having dreams of having a pet and putting out feelers in your own way to see what to get. Don't start with birds.
yup, some kind like rats.
yay I get 2 points! sorry but i have no idea if you have a pet...
uh.you tell me
and what the heck was that other question? can I win her heart back?? that was a really unspecific question.
If you do..I hope you love it and take good care of it. It could be your best friend some day.
I think the correct question is "Do you have any pets?"
You have a pet monkey living in your closet. You pet it daily and feed it peanut butter. Then you make it take a bath. When it refuses, you spank it.
you should know,.
I don't know? Do you have any pets?
Ohhhhh I don't know, perhaps a bird?

No comments:

Post a Comment