Friday, May 21, 2010

Cockatiel names?

im probaly getting a 'tiel ( most likely a male ) and i wanted some name suggestions and if u can some tips, thanks
Answers:
well theres a lot of names that i would suggest but if i were you id go to
cockatielcottage.net
and look under the pet names. theres some really good ones there
i have a male cockatiel and his name is cocoa
but its a very common name.
Julio
Pepi
Prince cinnamon boots
Prince Apple Socks
lol have fun
i have a cockatiel too, and his name is "kiwi"
I like Pepe or Lulu, or Geronimo
But I would like to give you a bit of advice if this is your first bird.
I have just learned the hard way...that birds don't look sick until they are really sick
So I suggest taking it to an avian vet before the check clears
and ask the vet for every pamphlet they have on birds (the avian vet association has published a ton of them)
Also get your self a book that could save your birds life an you a lot of trouble and a lot of money down the road(Birds for Dummies) ...
and no sand paper perches or smoking and they need sushine and love at least an hour of each everyday
Pluma(Feathers)
Pajaro(bird)
Alfredo( just some spanish sounding name)
Jose
Uccello(bird in Italian)
Passaro(bird in poreguese)
Xanxia and Xylxia. Avis or Avia. i find X and A nice letters for a name. my cockatiel will be named Axia.
I named my cockatiel Charlie, because I didn't know the sex when I got him (he is lightly pied), so it was a good unisex name. He did however turn out to be male.
Diego!
I named my male Jack. But there are plenty of names:
Peaches
Max
Mango
Kiwi
Ava (short for avacado)
Ian

No comments:

Post a Comment