Monday, May 24, 2010

Creative/Unique names for a Triton Sulphur Crested Cockatoo?

I'm in the process of getting a Triton Sulphur Crested Cockatoo (The large white cockatoo with the bright yellow crest, Tritons also have the blue skin around the eyes). I'm getting a female, and I'm looking for some very creative and unique names.. I was thinking Darwin, but I'd like other options. Cockatoos are very animated, so ya know, some funny names would be cool too... Lets see how creative you yahoos are! :D
Answers:
Cloudy
Lulu
Naima! lol!!
Isi
Hmmm to follow with the nautical nature of 'Triton'
- Neptune
Or for 'Sulphur'
- Brimstone (lol)
Bam Bam!
Fluffy
Delilah
Snowball
Kitkat
Cookie
Gemini
Pebbles
I don't know why, but I always think of the word "Tookie" when I think about Cackatoos. They're the awsomest little things on Earth, and smart too.
Is it a mix breed? Triton %26 Sulfer crested are 2 different cockatoos.
Good luck with the names. Most popular name for cockatoos in Aus is Psyco LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment