Sunday, August 2, 2009

Can chickens swim??


Answers:
Yes, but not very well. They do float for a little while but once they become saturated they lose their ability.
YES, kinda
I put my chickens in the spa in the summer to cool them down sometimes. After holding them on the top step and pooring water on them, they often sit and float before fluttering off back to the dry land
In my boiling vat of chicken bouillon containing chopped onions and celery potatoes and carrots, yes they can.!
no not really well but maybe in your dreams
I'm sure maybe out there some where there is a chicken that can swim, but no chickens can not swim. I have chickens and duck and geese, and i have to make sure that my chickens don't get into the duck pool because they will drown. I've lost 3 chickens that way they get in there and they can't get out.
No. Do not try to put a chicken in water. Birds in general have very sensitive respiratory systems, and a non-aqautic bird is very prone to respiratory infections that can be fatal
yes,if tat chicken wear sandle and sport-shoe...hhhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment