Thursday, May 7, 2009

A trip to the vet for wanda...any precautions?

i am concerned about my parakeet's health. She has a very unhealthy looking beak and some discoloration and inflamation around her nostrils. I would like to take her to a professional to see what she needs to get better. What precautions should I take when I take her to the %26quot;vet%26quot;?
Answers:
I would probably cover her cage when you transport her so she doesn't get freaked out. Make sure shes not in direct sunlight where she can get overheated in the car or in the draft of the air conditioner or open window. You want her trip to be uneventfully less stress for her. Whatever your transporting her in, try to introduce her to it before hand. Good luck.
have her spayed
none the vet knows what to do its his job

No comments:

Post a Comment