Thursday, May 7, 2009

8 birds in the house all luv to talk in front of ppl but why does one not like to talk infant of ppl but me?

jube-jube my alexanrine loves to talk to me but if someone else walks in he stops how can i make him want to talk to people other than me. he should he has a wounderful voice!
Answers:
she's shy and with some level of fear.
Constant contact with whoever come's into your house is the answer.
Everytime you have a visitor, ask them to approach the cage and speak to the bird (even if they're not a bird fan).
It takes time but you are trying to overcome your bird's natural caution/survival instinct.
Great bird--I love them
he's in love with you and he hates everyone else cause he thinks they're gonna steel you from him. (birds fall in love with ppl a lot)

No comments:

Post a Comment