Thursday, May 7, 2009

1 duck egg is much much larger then the other 11?

I have 1 swedish hen and 1 mallard drake, they recently started laying eggs, 1 a day for 12 days, all the eggs are the same size, except for 1 that is much, much larger. Is this normal or is there a possibility that some thing else has layed an egg in her nest ? please help.
Answers:
You don't happen to have any Geese frequenting the area- do you? It DOES sound alittle %26quot;odd..%26quot;
As far as the large egg, it sounds like the Ex-Lax finally worked.
lol to the person above me-'good sense of humour =)) Anyway I would say leave it be and see what hatches :-)
I think that their is a prehistoric bird living in your neighbourhood
and one night he mated with your duck...I think you have a dinosaur's egg on your hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment